Friday 17 February 2017

New Toys


Some new stuff arrived this week


Going to be putting together a Union skirmish force for Sharp Practice 2. As can be seen, both the infantry and cavalry are from Perry.

I have assembled the Infantry over the past few days and they are sat in the "spray booth" drying as I write this. I have used Army Painter Ultramarine Blue spray. I haven't fitted any hats to these guys yet, as i want them to have a varied set of headgear.




Some packs arrived from Warlord. The Japanese and Marines are for an ongoing Pacific Theatre project and the Grenadiers and GI's are for Bolt Action Games or maybe even Chain of Command...which I have read a few times but haven't played yet.



I saw these on the Vanguard Miniatures website vanguardminiatures.co.uk

I thought they looked pretty good scifi figures...BUT...when i read that they were 6mm I couldnt believe it, So..I bought some primarily out of curiosity and secondly, maybe 6mm scifi could be fun...and cheapish😃

I have included a few pictures of them out of the bag. There was very minimal flash to remove, if any in some cases. Not sure what I will use them for, rules wise.

These are the Stygian Vampire Gliders

Stygian Butchers

Stygian Revenant Barges..which have to be assembled 😕😕

A single Barge



No comments:

Post a Comment