Saturday 1 April 2017

Air Brush

Wouldnt it be nice to have an Air Brush ?

Thats what I thought, but the price seemed very prohibitive from what I have seen.

However, having spoken to a guy that works in A & E in the same hospital as me, it seems there are some damn good entry level systems out there...for about £65...including a compressor with moisture trap and cleaning kit....hmmmmm.

I am quite good at painting figures, I believe, but when it comes to larger stuff such as vehicles or scenery, I pretty much suck.

So, an Air Brush could be the answer to my situation and at about £65...why not.

Havent commited yet, but I have been told by my colleague that the Foxhunter range from Amazon are very good entry level systems and having seen his results, I am in the market.

More on this when I buy and unbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment